- 1 ripe avocado
- ⅓ cup ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp chopped pickled jalapeños
- 1 Tbsp white-wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 8 cups shredded kale
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1½ cups tortilla chips
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- ½ cup chopped mango
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- Lime wedges & crushed red pepper for serving
- Combine avocado, ranch dressing, jalapeños, vinegar and pepper in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Toss kale, chicken, tortilla chips, beans, mango, cheese and onion with the avocado mixture in a large bowl. Serve with lime wedges and crushed red pepper, if desired.