Parmesan-Broiled FlounderGreen Beans with Red Peppers and Bacon
- 6 flounder fillets
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp olive-oil mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp sliced green onions
- 1 Tbsp butter, softened
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Preheat broiler. Arrange fish on a greased broiler rack.
- Stir together cheese, mayonnaise, green onions, and butter in a bowl; spread over fish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 (8-oz) pkg trimmed green beans
- 1 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1 (12-oz) jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
Side Dish Instructions
- Cook bacon in a nonstick skillet until crisp; remove from pan, reserving 1 Tbsp drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon.
- Add green beans and broth to hot drippings. Cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until green beans are tender.
- Stir in roasted peppers. Sprinkle with bacon.
|Sat. Fat (g)||4||2||6|
Low Carb Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Low Carb Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online