Garlicky Prosciutto Chicken SkilletCheesy Zucchini "Pasta" with Black Pepper
- 1 (3-oz) pkg sliced prosciutto, chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup white wine (or use chicken broth)
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped thyme
- Cook prosciutto, onion, and garlic in a large skillet over medium high heat 3 to 6 minutes or until prosciutto is crisp. Remove from heat, reserving drippings in skillet.
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper and salt. Sauté in hot oil and drippings 8 to 10 minutes or until done.
- Stir in wine and thyme, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Reduce heat; return prosciutto, onion, and garlic to skillet. Cook 3 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
- Garnish with fresh thyme.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 2 (12-oz) pkg frozen zucchini spirals (such as Green Giant)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1¼ cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1½ tsp pepper
Side Dish Instructions
- Cook zucchini in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Stir in 1 cup cheese and pepper. Cook 2 to 4 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
- Sprinkle with ¼ cup cheese.
|Sat. Fat (g)||2||3||5|
Low Carb Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Low Carb Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online