Find a Grocery Delivery or Pickup Provider in your Area.
Skip the store with eMeals
Search your zip code for online grocery options.
How eMeals Works
Choose Your Meals
Our weekly meal plans offer the variety and flexibility for you to pick the recipes that best fit your needs each week.
Get Your Groceries
Shop yourself or skip the grocery store by sending your shopping list directly to Amazon, Walmart, Kroger, Instacart or Shipt.
Enjoy Delicious Meals
Getting dinner on the table has never been easier with healthy, homecooked meals the whole family will love.
We Make Shopping Easy
eMeals creates your shopping list from recipes you choose, and recommends services that can deliver your groceries or schedule them for pickup.
If you’re anything like me, a mom of three who doesn’t “love” cooking or grocery shopping, this service is a life saver. Saves me so much time!! Streamlined the whole “family dinner” process.
Online Grocery Shopping
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does eMeals require that I have my groceries delivered or gathered for pickup?
- No, you can use the app to shop yourself at the grocery store of your choice. But eMeals also offers integrated pickup and delivery of meal ingredients through Albertsons, AmazonFresh, Kroger, Instacart, Safeway, Shipt and Walmart. Try it once, and you may never go to the grocery store again!
- Does my eMeals subscription come with food?
- We get that question a lot. eMeals is an online meal planning service, not a meal delivery kit! We offer a much more affordable way to achieve the convenience of a meal delivery service with more flexibility. You do have to purchase your groceries, but our smart shopping list is designed to help you save money on that expense every month by cutting back on over-buying or impulse purchases. Plus, by allowing you to repurpose ingredients and plan for more meals every week we save you more than most other services.
- How much does eMeals cost?
- A subscription to eMeals is as low as $4.99 a month for a 12-month subscription. You also have the option of a 3-month subscription for $9.99 a month. Our customers tell us that they save an average of $2,000 a year on their food costs! But if you’re not sure whether eMeals is a good fit, you can try it FREE for 14 days to see for yourself!
- Do you have a smartphone app to access my plan on the go?
- Yes. We have free, dedicated iOS and Android apps that are available to all users with an active subscription. You can choose your meals for the week and have your shopping list sent for pickup or delivery all while waiting in the carpool line! After signing-up on our website, simply download the app and login using your email and password.
- Would I have access to all the meal plans?
- Absolutely. Our goal is to provide each user with a curated flow of recipes based on their top nutrition goals, but also the flexibility to meet their changing lifestyle and family needs. Users have unlimited access to the full range of our dinner food styles.
- Do you have breakfast and lunch plans?
- Yes. We offer Lunch and Breakfast Plans that provide new ideas each week. For a few of our dedicated food styles, we have tailored lunch and breakfast plans to match the dinner style. You can choose to add a lunch or breakfast plan when signing up or directly from the member area of the website.