- 2 (6-oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp avocado oil, divided
- ¼ cup sliced raw almonds
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 (5-oz) pkg mixed salad greens
- 1 (16-oz) pkg strawberries, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken in a small baking dish; drizzle with 1 Tbsp oil, and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 24 to 26 minutes or until chicken is done. Cool; shred chicken.
- Meanwhile, toast almonds in a dry skillet over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until golden and fragrant.
- Whisk together lime juice, remaining 3 Tbsp oil, honey, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper.
- Toss together greens, strawberries, chicken, avocado, green onions and almonds; drizzle with dressing. Toss to coat.