- 1 (6-oz) container raspberries
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 (12-oz) bag white chocolate chips
- Mini baking cups
- Combine ½ cup raspberries, the coconut, powdered sugar, milk, and coconut oil in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions.
- Line a 24-cup mini muffin pan with 20 mini baking cups, leaving 4 cups empty.
- Pour enough white chocolate into each cup to cover the bottom. Place 1 heaping tsp raspberry mixture in each cup.
- Cut remaining raspberries in half. Place one half on top of raspberry mixture in each cup.
- Cover raspberries completely with white chocolate.
- Refrigerate or freeze 10 minutes or until white chocolate sets.
- Store candy cups, covered, in refrigerator.
You can substitute frozen raspberries (thawed) for the fresh berries.