- 2 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 Tbsp ghee, divided
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1½ cups organic chicken broth
- 1 tsp arrowroot
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- ½ tsp grated lemon rind
- Cut pork tenderloin crosswise into ¾-inch-thick slices; sprinkle evenly with ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp pepper.
- Melt 1 Tbsp ghee in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork, in batches, 2 minutes per side or until done.
- Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 Tbsp ghee to pan; add broth and lemon juice to pan.
- Reduce heat to medium; simmer 2 minutes, stirring to loosen browned bits from bottom of pan.
- Stir in arrowroot; cook 2 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Stir in thyme and lemon rind; serve sauce over pork.