- 1 (12-oz) pkg chocolate chips
- ½ cup salted caramel peanuts, chopped
- ¾ cup caramel topping
- 2 (12-count) pkg marshmallow bunnies or chicks
- 1 (28.8-oz) box graham crackers, broken into segments
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Pour chocolate chips into a 9-inch cast-iron skillet. Sprinkle with peanuts; drizzle with caramel topping.
- Arrange marshmallow shapes over ingredients in skillet, covering completely.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until tops of marshmallows are golden brown. Watch closely to prevent burning.
- Remove from oven; let cool slightly. Serve dessert dip right from the skillet with graham crackers for dipping.