- 8 large carrots
- 3 Tbsp coconut aminos soy-free sauce
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp arrowroot
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup chopped raw almonds
- Use a spiralizer to cut carrots into noodle-shaped strands, or cut carrots lengthwise into thin ribbons using a vegetable peeler; set aside.
- Combine ½ cup water, coconut aminos, green onions, honey, sesame oil, and arrowroot in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring often; reduce heat to a simmer, and cook 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté ginger and garlic 2 minutes; add pork and sauté 4 to 6 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
- Pour sauce and almonds into skillet; cook 1 minute, stirring gently.
- Add carrots; stir to coat. Spoon mixture into serving bowls.