Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bread
- 1 pint mint chocolate chip ice cream, melted
- 1¼ cups self-rising flour
- 1¼ cups mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F; coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine melted ice cream and flour; mix until blended.
- Fold ¼ cup chocolate chips and vanilla into batter; pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean.
- Let bread cool in pan 5 to 10 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- While bread is cooling, place remaining 1 cup chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl.
- Heat cream in a small saucepan over medium heat; bring to a simmer.
- Pour cream over chocolate chips, and let stand 5 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over ice cream bread. Cut into slices to serve.
- Serve remaining chocolate sauce on the side.
Dessert Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Dessert Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online