- 1 avocado, peeled and quartered
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice (or use lemon juice)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 (5-oz) pkg romaine lettuce
- ½ cup salted and roasted pepitas
- Toss avocado and lime juice together.
- Pour Chipotle Ranch Dressing evenly into bottom of 4 wide-mouth quart-size mason jars.
- Layer evenly with bell pepper, onion, beans, avocado, chicken, lettuce and pepitas. Top each with a lid; seal jars. Chill until ready to serve.
- Before serving, shake jars well. Eat right from the jars, or pour salads into a salad bowl.
To maintain the crisp texture of the vegetables and salad greens, pour dressing into jars before layering with the remaining ingredients.