Flounder in Puttanesca SauceGarlic Toasts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 (28-oz) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano
- ⅓ cup drained, sliced kalamata olives
- 2 Tbsp drained capers
- 2 lb flounder fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- Sauté garlic and red pepper in hot oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat 30 seconds.
- Stir in tomatoes, olives and capers; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer.
- Nestle fish in sauce, and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Sprinkle with basil, and serve with Garlic Toasts.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 (12-oz) loaf French bread, cut diagonally into ½-inch-thick slices
- 1 large clove garlic, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
Side Dish Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place bread on a baking sheet; rub with garlic. Brush with oil.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until browned and crisp.
|Sat. Fat (g)||2||1||3|
Low Calorie Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Low Calorie Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online