Fried Eggs with Bacon-Cheese Hash Brown WafflesSpinach and Fruit Salad
- 1 (26-oz) pkg frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 8 large eggs
- Place hash browns between several layers of paper towels; roll up, and squeeze to remove excess liquid.
- Place hash browns in a large bowl. Stir in bacon, cheese, garlic salt and 1 tsp pepper.
- Lightly beat 2 eggs; stir into potato mixture.
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions. Coat with cooking spray.
- Spoon about 1 cup potato mixture onto waffle iron; close and cook 5 minutes or until browned and crisp.
- Repeat procedure, coating waffle iron with cooking spray between batches.
- Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Fry 6 eggs, in batches, to desired doneness.
- Serve fried eggs over waffles.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 (10-oz) pkg baby spinach
- 1 (15-oz) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 Braeburn apple, chopped
- ½ cup Ranch dressing
Side Dish Instructions
- Combine spinach, oranges and apple in a salad bowl; drizzle with dressing.
Kid-Friendly Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Kid-Friendly Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online