Korean Turkey BibimbapSesame Brown Rice with Spinach
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp dark sesame oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp gochujang (Korean chile paste)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1¼ lb ground turkey
- 1 (8-oz) pkg sliced mushrooms
- 2 (12-oz) pkg vegetable stir-fry medley (such as Eat Smart)
- 6 large eggs
- Combine soy sauce, 2 Tbsp oil, gochujang, and honey in a bowl.
- Cook turkey and mushrooms in 1 Tbsp hot oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium heat 5 minutes or until turkey starts to brown.
- Add half of soy sauce mixture; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until turkey is browned and crumbled and sauce is almost absorbed. Remove from heat; keep warm.
- Steam stir-fry medley according to package directions; keep warm.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in skillet over medium heat. Crack eggs into skillet; cook 2 minutes per side or to desired doneness.
- Divide Sesame Brown Rice with Spinach recipe among 6 bowls. Top each with turkey mixture, vegetables, and 1 egg. Drizzle with remaining sauce.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 2 (10-oz) pkg frozen microwavable brown rice
- 1 (5-oz) pkg baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
Side Dish Instructions
- Heat rice according to package directions. Stir in spinach, sesame seeds, and soy sauce while warm.
|Sat. Fat (g)||5||0||5|
Quick & Healthy Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Quick & Healthy Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online