Sheet Pan Honey-Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pepper
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ Tbsp grated ginger
- ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 (12-oz) pkg broccoli florets
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- ¾ lb peeled and deveined, large raw shrimp
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Stir together honey, soy sauce, oil, garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper.
- Toss together broccoli, bell pepper, and half of soy sauce mixture in a bowl. Toss together shrimp and remaining half of soy sauce mixture in a second bowl.
- Spread broccoli mixture in a single layer on one side of a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes.
- Stir broccoli mixture. Arrange shrimp in a single layer on opposite side of pan. Bake 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and salt and pepper to taste before serving. Serve with lime wedges.
Gluten Free Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Gluten Free Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online