Bang Bang Shrimp Lettuce WrapsSesame Edamame
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce
- ¼ cup reduced-fat olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 lb unpeeled, large cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 12 Bibb or butter lettuce leaves
- Stir together chili sauce, mayonnaise, Sriracha, and honey in a large bowl. Add shrimp; toss.
- Serve shrimp mixture, tomatoes, and green onions on lettuce leaves. Drizzle with additional Sriracha and any remaining mayonnaise mixture, if desired.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 (16-oz) pkg frozen unshelled edamame in pods
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- 1½ tsp toasted sesame seeds
Side Dish Instructions
- Cook edamame according to package directions. Sprinkle with salt and sesame seeds.
|Sat. Fat (g)||1||0||1|
Low Calorie Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Low Calorie Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online