Cheesy Baked Eggs with Creamy GreensTomato Bruschetta
- 1¼ cups chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 (5-oz) pkg super greens mix (arugula, chard, and spinach)
- 8 large eggs, divided
- ½ cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¾ cup shredded Gruyère cheese, divided (or use Swiss)
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Sauté onion in hot oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat 5 minutes. Add greens; cook 2 minutes or until wilted.
- Whisk together 2 eggs, milk, mustard, salt, and ½ cup cheese in a bowl. Add to skillet; cook 2 minutes.
- Carefully crack 6 eggs into skillet in a single layer; sprinkle with ¼ cup cheese and pepper.
- Transfer skillet to oven, and bake 10 to 15 minutes or until eggs are cooked to desired doneness.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 (8-oz) multigrain French bread baguette
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, coarsely chopped (about 1 lb)
- ¼ tsp coarse sea salt
Side Dish Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut bread crosswise into 12 pieces; arrange on a large baking sheet. Brush with oil.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until browned and crisp.
- Rub garlic over each slice; top with tomato, and sprinkle with salt.
|Sat. Fat (g)||6||1||7|
Low Calorie Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Low Calorie Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online