Mulligatawny StewCreamy Dijon Romaine Salad
- ¾ lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp curry powder
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 (14.5-oz) can chicken broth
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, curry powder, and turmeric in hot oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is done and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in apple; cook 1 minute. Add broth and coconut milk; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. Stir in cilantro. Divide stew into 3 portions; serve 2 portions. Refrigerate remaining portion up to 3 days.
Side Dish Ingredients
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp water
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ (10-oz) pkg chopped romaine lettuce
Side Dish Instructions
- Whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, water, mustard, garlic, and salt in a bowl. Add lettuce, and toss.
Low Carb Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Low Carb Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online