Chicken and Napa Cabbage Stir-FrySteamed Brown Basmati Rice
- 1½ cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 6 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 (16-oz) pkg frozen organic broccoli stir-fry mix
- 1 head napa cabbage, shredded
- Whisk together broth, soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch, ginger, and red pepper in a small bowl.
- Cook chicken in 2 Tbsp hot oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat until browned; remove from skillet.
- Cook stir-fry mix and cabbage in 1 Tbsp hot oil in skillet over medium-high heat until cabbage is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add broth mixture; bring to a boil. Return chicken to skillet; reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Serve over rice.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1½ cups brown basmati rice
Side Dish Instructions
- Cook rice according to package directions.
Clean Eating Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Clean Eating Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online