Tortellini with Green Beans and LemonHoney-Thyme Roasted Carrots
- 1 (19-oz) pkg frozen cheese tortellini
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (12-oz) pkg frozen green peas
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1 cup pasta water.
- Meanwhile, melt butter with oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add green beans and peas; cook, stirring often, 6 minutes. Add garlic, and cook, stirring often, 1 minute.
- Add dill, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Add pasta, cheese, and enough pasta water to make a thin sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 8 carrots, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dried thyme
Side Dish Instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss together carrots, oil, honey, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes or until browned and tender.
Budget Friendly Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Budget Friendly Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online