Beef Enchilada CasseroleCreamy Cilantro Slaw
- ¾ lb lean ground beef
- ½ (8-oz) pkg chopped onions (about ¾ cup)
- 1 (8-oz) pouch mild red chile enchilada sauce, divided (such as Frontera)
- 2 oz ⅓-less-fat cream cheese (about ¼ cup)
- 6 fajita-size corn tortillas
- ⅔ cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onion
- Cook beef and onions in a large nonstick skillet 6 to 8 minutes or until browned and crumbly. Add ½ pouch enchilada sauce and cream cheese; stir until blended.
- Preheat broiler. Arrange 3 tortillas in a greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish (tearing to fit if necessary); top with half of beef mixture and ⅓ cup Mexican-blend cheese. Repeat with 3 tortillas and remaining beef mixture.
- Top with ½ pouch enchilada sauce; sprinkle with ⅓ cup Mexican-blend cheese. Broil 3 minutes or until cheese is browned and sauce is bubbly. Sprinkle with green onion.
- Top with Creamy Cilantro Slaw recipe, if desired.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1½ Tbsp organic roasted garlic mayonnaise
- ½ Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ½ (16-oz) pkg tricolor coleslaw
- 1 radish, cut into matchsticks
Side Dish Instructions
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add slaw and radish; toss.
|Sat. Fat (g)||9||1||10|
Quick & Healthy Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Quick & Healthy Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online