Beef Enchilada CasseroleTossed Salad with Grapes
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef
- 1½ cups chopped onions
- 2 (8-oz) pouches mild red chile enchilada sauce, divided (such as Frontera)
- 4 oz ⅓-less-fat cream cheese
- 12 fajita-size corn tortillas
- 1⅓ cups shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese, divided
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- Cook beef and onions in a large nonstick skillet 6 to 8 minutes or until browned and crumbly. Add 1 pouch enchilada sauce and cream cheese; stir until blended.
- Preheat broiler. Arrange 4 tortillas in a broiler-safe greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish (tearing to fit, if necessary); top with one-third beef mixture and ⅓ cup Mexican-blend cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Top with 1 pouch enchilada sauce; sprinkle with ⅓ cup Mexican-blend cheese. Broil 3 minutes or until cheese is browned and sauce is bubbly. Sprinkle with green onions.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 (10-oz) pkg romaine-red leaf lettuce mix
- 1 cup seedless red or green grapes, cut in half
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
Side Dish Instructions
- Toss together all ingredients in a salad bowl.
|Sat. Fat (g)||4||1||5|
Low Calorie Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Low Calorie Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online