Bacon-Wrapped Chicken with Pepper Jelly GlazeRanch and Cheddar Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Broccoli
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved crosswise
- 12 slices bacon
- ⅔ cup red pepper jelly
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Pound chicken to an even thickness in a zip-top plastic bag using the heel of your hand or a meat mallet. Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with 2 slices bacon. Cook chicken, in batches if needed, in a large nonstick skillet 3 to 4 minutes per side or until bacon begins to crisp. Transfer to a greased wire rack on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Stir together pepper jelly and mustard; brush over chicken. Bake 10 minutes or until bacon is crisp and chicken is done.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 (6.4-oz) pkg Ranch and Cheddar mashed potatoes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into spears
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
Side Dish Instructions
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss together broccoli and oil on a large rimmed baking sheet. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Bake 10 minutes or until browned and crisp.
Budget Friendly Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Budget Friendly Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online