Greek Tzatziki Tuna SaladWatermelon and Peach Salad
- 4 (5-oz) cans wild-caught Albacore tuna, drained and flaked (such as Wild Planet)
- 1 (8-oz) pkg diced red onions
- 1 (8-oz) container refrigerated tzatziki sauce (such as Opadipity)
- 1 cucumber, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 6 (6-inch) pita bread rounds (preferably 100% whole wheat)
- Stir together all ingredients except pita bread.
- Wrap pitas with damp paper towels. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds to 1 minute or until soft and pliable.
- Scoop tuna mixture into center of each pita; fold like a taco, and secure with a wooden pick.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 4 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 3 peaches, pitted and cut into wedges
- 1 (1-oz) pkg fresh mint, torn
- ½ cup very thinly sliced red onion
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2½ Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp pepper
Side Dish Instructions
- Combine watermelon, peaches, mint, and onion in a large bowl.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper; toss with melon mixture.
|Sat. Fat (g)||3||2||5|
Quick & Healthy Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Quick & Healthy Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online