Cajun Shrimp with Creamy Lemon-Butter SauceAngel Hair Pasta and Steamed Broccoli
- ¾ lb frozen peeled and deveined, medium-size shrimp, thawed
- ½ Tbsp Creole seasoning
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1½ Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (8-oz) carton heavy cream
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels; sprinkle with Creole seasoning. Cook shrimp in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes per side or just until shrimp turn pink. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat; add lemon zest, juice, and parsley. Cook 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in cream; bring to a simmer, and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until reduced by one-fourth. Add cheese, stirring until melted. Return shrimp to skillet, and cook 2 minutes.
- Serve shrimp and sauce over pasta.
Side Dish Ingredients
- ½ (16-oz) pkg angel hair pasta
- ½ (12-oz) pkg frozen chopped broccoli
Side Dish Instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Steam broccoli according to package directions.
Classic Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Classic Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online