Barbecue Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
- 1 (16-oz) pkg spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (8-oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper; add to skillet, and cook 6 minutes or until done.
- Stir in tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, sour cream, onions, 1 cup cheese, and pasta.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 13-x 9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Budget Friendly Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Budget Friendly Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online