Sheet Pan Oklahoma Fried Onion BurgersSeasoned French Fries with Spicy Ketchup
- 1 onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp Montreal steak seasoning
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded iceberg lettuce
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Scatter onion on a lightly greased rimmed baking sheet.
- Stir together beef, Worcestershire, and seasoning in a large bowl; shape mixture into 6 large, thin patties. Place patties over onions, and press onions into patties; not all onions will be covered.
- Bake 15 minutes or until patties are no longer pink. Top with cheese; let stand until melted. Serve burgers, onions, tomatoes, and lettuce on buns with desired condiments.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 (32-oz) pkg frozen French fries
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground chipotle chile pepper
Side Dish Instructions
- Bake fries according to package directions. Sprinkle salt over hot fries, and toss.
- Stir together ketchup, cumin, and chipotle pepper. Serve with fries.
Classic Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Classic Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online