Blackened Fish TacosBlack Bean-Pineapple Salsa and Tortilla Chips
- 1½ lb flounder fillets (or other firm white fish)
- 1 Tbsp blackening seasoning
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 (8-oz) carton sour cream
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 1½ Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 (8-oz) pkg corn tortillas
- 1 (10-oz) pkg angel hair coleslaw
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- Sprinkle fish with blackening seasoning. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add fish, and cook, 5 to 6 minutes per side or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Meanwhile, stir together sour cream, salsa and lime juice. Flake fish into large pieces. Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Serve fish in warm tortillas. Top with coleslaw, sour cream mixture, and avocado.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 2 (15-oz) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 3 green onions, diced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 (10-oz) pkg tortilla chips
Side Dish Instructions
- Toss together beans, pineapple, onion, cilantro, and lime juice in a serving bowl; serve salsa with chips.
30 Minute Meals Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals 30 Minute Meals Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online