Salmon Cakes with Caper MayonnaiseTomato-Cucumber Toss
- 1 (1-lb) salmon fillet
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ⅔ cup olive-oil mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp capers, drained and chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs (preferably whole wheat)
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salmon on a rimmed baking sheet; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Cool; break into small pieces in a bowl.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, capers, and parsley in a bowl. Add panko, ⅓ cup mayonnaise mixture, and egg white to salmon; shape into 3 (4-inch) patties.
- Cook patties in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes per side or until done.
- Serve over spinach with remaining caper mayonnaise.
Side Dish Ingredients
- ½ pint grape tomatoes
- ½ English cucumber, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 Tbsp refrigerated red wine vinaigrette
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
Side Dish Instructions
- Place tomatoes and cucumber in a bowl. Pour dressing over salad, and toss. Sprinkle with basil.
|Sat. Fat (g)||7||0||7|
Low Carb Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Low Carb Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online