Spicy Grilled Salmon
- 4 (6-oz) salmon fillets
- 4 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- Chopped cilantro, for serving
- Heat oven to 425°F or an outdoor grill to medium-high. Tear off four 12" squares of foil and arrange on two baking sheets.
- Place a piece of salmon in the center of each piece of foil. Brush each with 1 Tbsp hoisin sauce; sprinkle each with ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper.
- Toss cauliflower florets with oil and ¼ tsp salt and arrange around each fillet. Cover with another piece of foil and fold each edge up and over three times. Roast or grill (covered) for 15 minutes.
- Transfer each packet to a plate. Using scissors or a knife, cut an “X” in the center and fold back the triangles. Sprinkle with peanuts and chopped cilantro.
|Sat. Fat (g)||3||3|
Good Housekeeping Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Good Housekeeping Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online