Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato-Tortellini SoupRosemary French Bread
- ¼ cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp sun-dried tomato oil
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15-oz) can crushed tomatoes
- ½ (20-oz) pkg frozen cheese tortellini
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ (10-oz) pkg spinach
- Cook sun-dried tomatoes in hot oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat 30 seconds. Add tomato paste, onion, and garlic; cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
- Add broth and crushed tomatoes; bring to a boil, and stir in pasta and cream. Reduce heat, and simmer until pasta is tender. Gradually stir in spinach until wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Side Dish Ingredients
- ½ (16-oz) loaf French bread, halved lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
Side Dish Instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place bread, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Brush with oil; sprinkle with rosemary and garlic salt.
- Bake 10 minutes or until browned and crisp.
Budget Friendly Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Budget Friendly Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online