Moroccan Chicken and Steak Kabobs
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 lb top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Mint-Cilantro Sauce (recipe follows)
- Harissa Sauce (recipe follows)
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, cilantro, ginger, garlic, salt, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon, and cayenne in a large bowl.
- Place cubed chicken in one large resealable plastic bag; place steak in a second large resealable plastic bag. Divide marinade between bags; seal bags, and refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Remove chicken and steak from marinades; discard marinades.
- Thread chicken onto small wooden or metal skewers. Thread steak onto separate wooden or metal skewers.
- Grill chicken skewers, covered, 6 to 8 minutes per side or until done. Grill steak skewers, covered, 3 to 4 minutes per side or to desired doneness.
- Serve skewers with Mint-Cilantro Sauce and Harissa Sauce.
|Sat. Fat (g)||0||0|
Occasions Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Occasions Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online