Gnocchi Vegetable SoupCiabatta Bread with Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar
You Might Also Want
Dasani Purified Water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 (48-oz) carton vegetable broth
- 2 (14.5-oz) cans diced tomatoes with Italian seasoning
- 1 (16-oz) pkg potato gnocchi
- 1 zucchini, cut into half-moons (optional)
- 1 (12-oz) pkg frozen chopped spinach
- ⅓ cup pesto
- Cook onion, carrots, celery, and garlic in hot oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add broth and tomatoes; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Add gnocchi and, if desired, zucchini; simmer 8 minutes or until gnocchi is soft. Stir in spinach; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in pesto, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Side Dish Ingredients
- ½ (12-oz) loaf ciabatta bread, warmed
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
Side Dish Instructions
- Slice bread. Whisk together oil, vinegar, seasoning, and desired amounts of salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Serve oil mixture with bread for dipping.
Vegetarian Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Vegetarian Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online