Chicken Enchilada SkilletLime Cantaloupe
You Might Also Need
Siete Lime Grain Free Tortilla Chips
- ¾ cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- ¾ cup black beans, rinsed
- ½ (4-oz) can diced green chiles
- ⅓ cup red enchilada sauce
- ½ cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Cook corn in a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes or until browned. Add chicken, beans, and green chiles; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Top with sauce and cheese; cover and cook 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with cilantro and onion.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 (10-oz) pkg cubed cantaloupe (or use 1 cantaloupe)
- 1½ Tbsp lime juice
Side Dish Instructions
- Toss together cantaloupe and lime juice.
|Sat. Fat (g)||6||0||6|
Quick & Healthy Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Quick & Healthy Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online