Little Corn Dog Muffins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 10 hot dogs, cut into 1-inch pieces (or use vienna sausages)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 40 cups of 2 (24-cup) miniature muffin pans with baking spray with flour.
- Stir together flour, cornmeal, cheese, and sugar in a large bowl.
- Whisk together milk, melted butter and eggs in a small bowl; add to flour mixture, stirring just until blended.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp mixture into each muffin cup. Push 1 hot dog piece, cut side up, into center of each muffin cup.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, mix together mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, honey, and mustard. Serve with corn dog muffins.
Bonus Collections Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Bonus Collections Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online