Quick Prep Slow Cooker
Easy Beef GoulashFruit Bowl
- 1½ lb ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups water
- 1 (28-oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15-oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15-oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ (16-oz) pkg elbow macaroni
- Cook beef and garlic in a large Dutch oven over medium heat until beef is browned and crumbly; drain and return to pot.
- Stir in water, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, corn, brown sugar, and Worcestershire; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add pasta, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 (16-oz) pkg strawberries, halved
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) blueberries
- 1 cored pineapple, cubed (or use 20-oz can pineapple tidbits)
Side Dish Instructions
- Toss together fruit in a bowl; chill until ready to serve.
Kid-Friendly Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Kid-Friendly Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online