Smoky Pork Tenderloin, Sweet Potatoes, and Broccoli
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 lb)
- 1½ Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp smoked paprika (or use regular)
- ½ tsp salt, divided
- ¼ tsp pepper, divided
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into wedges
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 (12-oz) pkg broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Rub pork with ½ Tbsp oil, paprika, and ⅛ tsp each salt and pepper. Place on a lightly greased rimmed baking sheet.
- Toss potatoes with ½ Tbsp oil, garlic powder, and ⅛ tsp each salt and pepper; scatter around pork on baking sheet.
- Bake 18 minutes, turning pork and potatoes after 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss broccoli, ½ Tbsp oil and ¼ tsp salt; add to baking sheet.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until pork is done and vegetables are tender.
|Sat. Fat (g)||2||2|
Low Calorie Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Low Calorie Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online