Beef Enchilada CasseroleSouthwest Salad and Chips and Salsa
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 (10-oz) cans red enchilada sauce
- 1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 18 corn tortillas
- 1 (15-oz) can refried beans
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded Mexican-blend cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned and crumbly. Add 1 can enchilada sauce and cream cheese; stir until blended.
- Arrange 6 tortillas in a greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish (tearing to fit if necessary); top with one-third of beef mixture, one-third of beans, and ½ cup cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Top with 1 can enchilada sauce; sprinkle with ½ cup cheese; bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 2 (10.5-oz) pkg Southwest salad kits
- 1 (10-oz) pkg tortilla chips
- 1 (16-oz) container salsa
Side Dish Instructions
- Prepare salad kits according to package directions.
- Serve with chips and salsa.
30 Minute Meals Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals 30 Minute Meals Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online