Beef Lettuce Wraps with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 1 lb ground beef (or use ground turkey)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter (see Note)
- 3 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 8 large green leaf lettuce leaves
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Cook beef and salt in a large skillet over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until beef is browned and crumbly; keep warm.
- Whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, and Sriracha .
- Divide beef among lettuce leaves; drizzle with peanut sauce. Sprinkle with cilantro; serve with lime wedges.
|Sat. Fat (g)||11||11|
Keto Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Keto Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online