15-Minute Spicy Pimiento Cheese PizzaArugula Salad
- ½ (12-oz) carton pimiento cheese
- ½ Tbsp hot sauce (optional)
- ½ (2-count) pkg thin and crispy pizza crusts
- ½ (2.5-oz) pkg fully cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Stir together pimento cheese and hot sauce, if desired. Spread mixture over pizza crust. Top with bacon and tomato.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is browned.
Side Dish Ingredients
- ½ (5-oz) pkg arugula
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
Side Dish Instructions
- Toss together all ingredients just before serving; season with salt and pepper to taste.
30 Minute Meals Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals 30 Minute Meals Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online