Italian Chicken CasseroleSimple Caesar Salad
- 1½ lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 (9-oz) pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8.5-oz) jar oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1 cup water
- 1½ tsp Italian seasoning, divided
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat broiler. Cook chicken in 1 Tbsp hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until browned.
- Add spinach, tomatoes, cream cheese, water, and ¾ tsp Italian seasoning. Cook 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Transfer chicken mixture to a 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Stir together cheese, panko, 1 Tbsp oil, and ¾ tsp Italian seasoning. Sprinkle over chicken mixture. Broil 2 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 (10-oz) pkg chopped romaine lettuce
- ½ cup Caesar vinaigrette
Side Dish Instructions
- Toss together lettuce and vinaigrette in a large bowl.
|Sat. Fat (g)||10||1||11|
Quick & Healthy Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Quick & Healthy Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online