Almond-Crusted Fish SticksBaked Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 lb catfish fillets, cut into 1-inch-thick strips
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper, divided
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp water
- ¼ cup finely chopped raw almonds
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Season fish with salt and ½ tsp pepper.
- Whisk together egg white and water in a shallow bowl. Combine nuts, flour, lemon zest, garlic, and ½ tsp pepper in a second shallow bowl.
- Dip fish in egg; dredge in nut mixture, pressing gently to adhere. Place on a wire rack coated with coconut oil cooking spray on a large baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 2 small sweet potatoes, cut into matchstick pieces
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
Side Dish Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Toss together all ingredients in a large bowl. Arrange on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until sweet potato fries are browned and tender, stirring once.
Paleo Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Paleo Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online