Skirt Steak with Peppers and Potatoes
- ¾ lb small red potatoes, halved
- ¾ lb skirt steak
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ (20-oz) pkg frozen pepper and onion stir-fry, thawed
- ½ Tbsp minced garlic
- 1½ Tbsp tomato paste
- ½ cup water
- ½ Tbsp lemon juice
- Boil potatoes in water to cover 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Thinly slice steak across the grain; lightly season with salt and pepper. Cook steak in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or to desired doneness, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
- Add stir-fry mix and garlic to skillet; cook 2 minutes. Stir in tomato paste; cook 1 minute, stirring often.
- Add water; simmer 5 minutes. Stir in potatoes and lemon juice; Serve potatoes with steak.
30 Minute Meals Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals 30 Minute Meals Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online