Tomatillo ChickenSkillet Zucchini with Corn
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 (16-oz) jar tomatillo salsa
- 2 avocados, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (8-oz) carton sour cream
- Cut chicken in half crosswise, and pound to an even thickness in a zip-top plastic bag using the heel of your hand or a meat mallet. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes per side or until browned.
- Pour salsa over chicken; cover and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Top each serving with avocado, cilantro, and sour cream.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 (15-oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
Side Dish Instructions
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, and cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring often.
- Stir in corn, and cook until thoroughly heated; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Budget Friendly Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Budget Friendly Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online