Broccoli, Cheddar, and Potato SoupGarlic Texas Toast
- 1¼ lb russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (12-oz) pkg fresh broccoli florets, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- ½ (10.5-oz) can Cheddar cheese soup
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 6 Tbsp milk
- ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Place potatoes and broccoli in a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker.
- Whisk together broth, soup, and pepper; pour mixture into cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 7 to 8 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove half of soup to a bowl; stir in milk, and process, in batches if necessary, in a blender until smooth.
- Stir processed mixture into remaining soup in cooker until blended.
- Serve soup topped with cheese.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 3 slices frozen garlic Texas toast
Side Dish Instructions
- Bake toast according to package directions.
|Sat. Fat (g)||8||3||11|
Slow Cooker Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Slow Cooker Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online