Island Shrimp and Banana PeppersCilantro Rice and Pineapple
- 1 (14-oz) pkg frozen popcorn shrimp
- 1½ Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ½ cup banana pepper rings, drained
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced into long strips
- ½ (12-oz) bottle garlic aioli
- Bake popcorn shrimp according to package directions. Arrange on a small platter; cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, sauté garlic in melted butter over medium heat in a large skillet until fragrant. Add banana pepper rings and bell pepper strips; cook just until thoroughly heated. Drizzle over shrimp.
- Drizzle desired amount of garlic aioli over shrimp. Serve additional aioli on the side.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 pkg boil-in-bag long-grain white rice
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (10-oz) container pineapple chunks
Side Dish Instructions
- Cook rice according to package directions. Toss with butter in a bowl until melted. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in cilantro.
- Serve pineapple on each plate.
30 Minute Meals Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals 30 Minute Meals Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online