Turkey-Cheddar Burgers with Avocado Mayo
- 1 lb ground turkey
- ⅓ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup grated onion
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 avocado
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Combine turkey, cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper. Shape into 4 large patties.
- Cook in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes per side or until no longer pink.
- Mash together avocado, mayonnaise, and mustard. Divide avocado mayonnaise among 4 lettuce leaves; top with burgers and tomatoes.
|Sat. Fat (g)||5||5|
Keto Lunch Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Keto Lunch Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online