Beef and Italian Sausage BurgersGrilled Tomato and Red Onion
- ½ lb ground beef
- ¼ lb Italian sausage, casings removed
- ⅓ cup frozen seasoning blend (diced onion, bell peppers and celery)
- 1 tsp Montreal steak seasoning
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Combine beef, sausage, seasoning blend vegetables, and steak seasoning in a bowl; mix just until blended.
- Shape beef mixture into 2 patties. Place patties on a grill rack rubbed with oil.
- Grill, covered, 6 minutes per side or until burgers are no longer pink in center. Serve with Grilled Tomatoes and Red Onion recipe. Garnish with parsley.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- ½ red onion, cut into wedges
- 2½ tsp olive oil
- ½ Tbsp Italian seasoning
- ⅛ tsp salt
Side Dish Instructions
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Drizzle tomato and onion with oil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and salt.
- Grill, covered, 5 to 10 minutes or until onion is crisp-tender, turning occasionally.
|Sat. Fat (g)||13||1||14|
Keto Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Keto Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online