Chicken and Green Chile RiceCorn and Fruit
- 1½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 (8.8-oz) pouches microwavable brown rice
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 (4.5-oz) cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 1½ cups shredded pepper-Jack cheese
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- ½ (16-oz) pkg blue corn tortilla chips (or any tortilla chips)
- 1 (8-oz) carton sour cream
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 10 to 15 minutes until done and browned, stirring once or twice.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions in microwave.
- Remove chicken from heat; stir in rice, salt, and green chiles. Top with cheese and tomato; cover and let stand 5 minutes to melt cheese. Serve with tortilla chips, sour cream, and lime wedges.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 6 ears corn
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 (16-oz) pkg strawberries
Side Dish Instructions
- Cook corn, in 2 batches, in microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes or until tender. Rub with butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve berries and corn on the cob on each plate.
30 Minute Meals Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals 30 Minute Meals Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online