Skillet Pork and Mushroom MadeiraParsley Zoodles
- 2 lb pork tenderloins, trimmed and cut into 2-inch-thick slices
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 Tbsp butter, divided
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 (8-oz) pkg sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup Madeira wine (see Note for substitution)
- ⅔ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- Pound pork to ½-inch thickness in a zip-top plastic bag using the heel of your hand or a meat mallet; season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1½ Tbsp oil and 1 Tbsp butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of pork, and cook 3 minutes per side or until browned. Remove from skillet. Repeat procedure with 1½ Tbsp oil, 1 Tbsp butter, and pork. Set aside.
- Melt 2 Tbsp butter in skillet. Add onion and mushrooms; cook until tender. Add wine, and cook 1 minute or until almost evaporated. Whisk together broth and cornstarch. Add to skillet, and cook 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add cream and pork to skillet; cook 2 minutes or until heated. Serve with Parsley Zoodles recipe.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 2 (10-oz) pkg zucchini noodles
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp garlic salt
Side Dish Instructions
- Cook zucchini in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 2 to 3 minutes or just until thoroughly heated. Toss with parsley and garlic salt.
|Sat. Fat (g)||10||1||11|
Keto Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Keto Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online